Keeping it Current at Our San Mateo Dental Office
Smiles brighten the world. You smile when you greet others, when you hear a funny joke, or when you see something that just makes you happy. Smiles reflect your personality, and when you’re confident in your smile, your inner glow shines for everyone to see.
Cosmetic dentistry creates beautiful, healthy smiles — and at San Mateo Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, it’s our mission to help our patients feel self-assured and positive about their appearance. Our field is advancing all the time, and Dr. Michael Wong and our team stay current with cutting-edge technology and trends.
Just what are those trends? Read on to learn how we make every effort to provide clinical excellence with the latest trends and up-to-date advancements.
Comfort and Convenience
- We understand that a trip to the dentist is not on the top of your “favorite things to do” list, and so we do our best to provide the most comfortable and convenient experience possible. Our office environment is calming and peaceful, and we offer movies, headphones, warm neck pillows, and warm towels to help you stay relaxed during your visit.
- To help reduce anxiety during appointments, we also offer IV sedation dentistry in San Mateo. You might be a good candidate if you have a great fear of dental procedures or have had a stressful experience in the past. Be open and honest with our dental care team about any fears or apprehensions you may have.
- For your convenience and with just a few clicks, you can also schedule an appointment online and pay your bill. How convenient is that?
The field of cosmetic dentistry is introducing innovative new technology all the time, and many of the advancements are offered right here in our own dental practice.
- Gone are the days of uncomfortable metal braces. Invisalign clear braces are nearly invisible!
- Dental implants are a natural looking and durable solution to replace a lost tooth, and because they are anchored in bone, implants are as strong as natural teeth.
- Zoom is a tooth whitening system that is fast and effective. Using a blue light in tandem with tooth whitening gel, Zoom delivers up to 14 shades lighter in one hour!
- Bioclear Matrix is an advanced new system that uses a composite material, easily bonded to any part of the tooth, to close gaps, align uneven teeth, cover chips, and even the color.
When it’s time to enhance your smile, there are many options to whiten, brighten and re-align your teeth. Our cosmetic dental office in San Mateo is ready to provide you with a comfortable, convenient experience — with the latest in dental technology advancements — to give you a healthy smile that expresses your joy and reveals your confidence!