Restorative Dentistry in San Mateo to the Rescue
So, you overdid it with the Halloween candy. It happens sometimes. Who can resist those sugar-filled, chewy confections?
It turned out to be more of a trick than a treat, though, when you cracked a tooth on hard candy or knocked loose a filling.
If you find your teeth in need of repair (or you want to take your smile up a notch), San Mateo Center for Cosmetic Dentistry has you covered!
We’re here to create beautiful smiles, and our restorative services include crowns and bridges, teeth whitening, veneers, composites, and so much more. Services such as:
- Composites (or bonding) are a tooth-colored material used to fix chips, cracks, and spaces.
- Dental crowns cover and strengthen broken or decayed teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are a ceramic over shell that cover discolored, misshapen, or broken teeth.
- After all the coffee, tea, soda, and wine that may have discolored your smile, teeth whitening can brighten your smile up to 14 shades.
After an initial evaluation, our dental care team will work with you to develop a care plan that best suits your dental health needs.
What’s Coming Up
As the winter holiday season approaches, remember that you can take steps to protect your teeth. Remember these important elements to great oral health:
- Protect your teeth with healthy food/snack choices.
- Avoid sugary, sticky treats and beverages as much as possible. (If you can’t avoid the temptation, brush your teeth afterward – or at least try to rinse with warm water to clear particles from your teeth).
- Be diligent about brushing and flossing daily. (It just takes a few minutes).
- Never, ever, ever use your teeth as a tool to open bottles, plastic overwrap, etc.!
If your smile needs a repair, or you’re thinking about adding some sparkle, contact our office for the next steps. We want to see you smile!