San Mateo Cosmetic Dentist Emphasizes COVID-19 Safety
As we continue battling the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important that we all stay aware of the things that we need to do to stay safe. With this fight now going into the second year, it is easy to become tired of the whole process and let our guard down. We cannot let that happen, especially in our office where we need to keep our patients and staff healthy.
Here in the office, we constantly remind ourselves of the need to keep up our safety measures and protocols. For patients arriving for an appointment, we’ll also continue to ask this health screening question: have you experienced any of these symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Traveled more than 120 miles from your home in the past 14 days
You can be assured that we will continue our strict safety measures and protocols such as high volume air filtration, disinfecting foggers, etc.
Michael Wong, DDS