With the advent of the Covid-19 pandemic, our San Mateo dental office has instituted new infection control protocols to keep both our patients and our staff safe.
In addition to recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), you’ll see safety measures in place such as:
- Daily health screening of our entire staff
- Pre-appointment health screening of patients
- No reception room waiting
- Pre-procedure anti-bacterial and anti-viral mouthrinse
- Mouth barriers to prevent saliva spray
- Portable UVC sterilizers
- HEPA air purification units with UVC sterilization
- HEPA ultra high volume suction/air filtration system to capture bacteria, viruses, fumes, dust, and vapors
- ULV foggers utilizing hypochlorous acid (HOCL) to disinfect the air, rooms, equipment and staff
We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable in our office, and we invite you to call if you have any questions or concerns. We’re here for you!
Stay safe and smile,